Healing the Brokenhearted
Healing the Brokenhearted is both a healing and equipping ministry where Jesus’s perfect love frees and heals those who are brokenhearted. The essential intention is to pour the goodness of God into a person, and fill them with forgiveness, generational healing, identity in Christ, and God’s perfect love. This freedom transforms and empowers them to fulfill their God-given destiny.
“May God himself, the God who makes everything holy and whole, put you together – spirit¸ soul and body – and keep you fit for the coming of our Master, Jesus Christ. If he said it, he’ll do it!”
I Thessalonians 5:23-24 (Message)
Does your heart need healing?
▪ Pattern of recurring problems
▪ Frequently feeling numb, overwhelmed or sad
▪ Feelings of shame, failure and unworthiness
▪ Anxious memories, thoughts and accusations
▪ Unexpected outbursts of fear &/or anger
▪ Addictive behavior
▪ Difficulty in experiencing love
▪ Shame, hiddenness and condemnation
▪ Pain and absence of joy and peace
▪ Trauma – abandonment, abortion, abuse, accidents, divorce, rape
▪ Loss or rejection you just can’t “shake”
▪ Spiritual abuse
Problems in the soul and spirit can open the door to and even cause disease and pain. Jesus is the Answer. Whoever calls upon the name of the Lord, the Healer, will be saved; made whole in body, soul and spirit. Are you ready to call on the name of Jesus and enter into righteousness, peace and joy?
You can schedule a Healing the Brokenhearted appointment by calling the Healing Rooms Apostolic Center at (805) 925-5678. You are encouraged to arrive early for worship (soaking) before your appointment.