What We Believe
We believe according to Isaiah 53:4-5, that Jesus paid for our healing on the cross:
“Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.”
- The Bible is the only inspired and infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God eternally existent in three persons: God the Father; God the Son; and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, and His future return to earth.
- In the fall of man, the need of regeneration by the operation of the Holy Spirit based on grace.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body, mind and spirit in answer to believing prayer.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, who by indwelling the Christian, is enabled to live a holy life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: one to eternal life, and the other to eternal death.
- That God’s love and His presence are the foundation of The Healing Rooms of the Santa Maria Valley!